Wednesday, September 14, 2005

FISHING TRIP - 2004

Mr. Khor, whom I knew in my fishing trip was fishing next to me in the fishing boat. We got a chance to chit chat while fishing. Then, we discussed about Christianity & he told me about his own views about religion etc. As the conversation went on...he asked me to ask my God to let us get many fishes since we had been fishing for quite long and yet can hardly get fishes.

Well, since he requested, I said a very short prayer & asked God to bless us with many fishes.

As time went on, we still got very few fishes but... we continued to fish.

At the end of the fishing trip, the captain of the fishing boat distributed back those fishes that we caught to the owner who caught the fishes. To a lot of people's surprise, I got the MOST fishes in that fishing trip!!! Out of so many good and experienced men, I got the most fishes! And if I not mistaken, Mr. Khor got the 2nd most fishes! Wow! What can I say? I can only say that when God is moving, even me (inexperienced and with lousy fishing techniques - as mentioned by Mr. Khor himself) can also get the most fishes!! And so many more fishes than all other people. Isn't God amazing??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home