Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CASSETTE - MAY 2005

Karen lent me a cassette (about the topic on "healing") for me to listen at home. But, I was too busy during that time and didn't have the time to listen to it.

A few days later, she wanted it back because she got to return it to her friend's friend. So, I tried to look for the cassette in my office but I couldn't find it. I tried to look for it in my room but still I couldn't find it (As far as I remembered, my room was the only place I have put). I even looked at the plastic bag which was below my table and I couldn't find it!

So, I told Karen during FGB service - that I lost it and will try to buy it back for her. She said that was not her cassette. Also, it is very troublesome for me to purchase it back because I needed to buy it from a certain place only and also I needed to buy the whole set of it even though I only lost one of the cassettes (because it came in one whole set). After hearing that, I told her I will go back home and search one more time!

So, during the service, I started to worry and I prayed to God :"God, please help me to find the cassette because it is not good to loose somebody's belonging and it is so troublesome to purchase it back! Where have I put the cassette? "

I went back home that night and while I was in my room, I was doing something in my room and suddenly something on the plastic bag (which is under my table - the one that I have looked and searched the night before) caught my eyes.. there on the plastic bag - LAID THE BRIGHT PINK COLOURED CASSETTE !! How could it be? It was just lying on top of the plastic bag?! I looked at the plastic bag before the other day and no cassette was found there. Out of a sudden it appeared lying on top of it somemore??!!

I asked every single person in my house whether anyone took my cassette away before and put it back there these 2 days? They said NO!! ABSOLUTELY NO!! Ok. Why should they lie to me right? So, my conclusion is that somehow, I didn't know how... but God finally let me find the BRIGHT PINK COLOURED CASSETTE just like that!! I am speechless and do not know how to explain... but will only say... WOW!!! Thank God for helping me to find it in such an extraordinary way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home